Monday, August 24, 2009

Kathy & Will are married - Chinese & Vietnamese Wedding

Kathy & Will tied the knot at the Celebration pavilion in Queen Elizabeth Park and reception was held at the Continental Seafood Restaurant in Richmond, BC.

It was a day packed with tons of family and friends - I believe it was close to 420 people. Definitely a big crowd. Some I knew since me and Kim are friends with both Kathy and Will. Although Kathy asked me to capture their wedding, I had to turn them down since I wanted to enjoy their day. I did however take some photos, being a photo junky. Here are some detail shots of the place in case any bride is interested at the reception:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Will & Kathy for being our friends and inviting us to your awesome wedding. You guys now need to catch up to me and Kim. Hurry up! =)

No comments: