Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lemuel Jonas Photoshoot

Proud parents Jerallynn & Jack contacted me to capture some photos of their 3 week old little Lemuel Jonas. See some of my takes of the adorable baby Jonas:

Photobucket
Made a little bed out of bath towels for little Jonas.

Photobucket
A gift from heaven.

Photobucket
Tiny Jonas

Photobucket
He got alittle shy.

Photobucket
I love his little fingers and hands.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Daddy Jack holding Jonas on the palm of his hand.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mommy and daddy adoring their baby boy.
Photobucket
Big sis and bro
Photobucket

Photobucket
Great looking family. Thanks Jerallyn and Jack for letting me capture your family and your little boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jade for the wonderful Photos which will be a sentimental value for my family! Thanks for being patient with my little one I know its a challenge! you did an excellent job! We'll do another one when my kids get a little older!
Jack & Jeng Espina